The new Mortal Kombat (2021) movie is NOW PLAYING!

The new Mortal Kombat (2021) movie is NOW PLAYING!

Scified2021-04-23 14:08:23https://www.scified.com/articles/the-new-mortal-kombat-2021-movie-now-playing-40.jpg
964 Reads7 CommentsAdd A Comment

The worldwide phenomenon, Mortal Kombat (2021) is officially NOW PLAYING in theaters and streaming on select platforms! Kick off the weekend with the epic cinematic reboot of one of the most iconic game franchises ever created!

Check out the first 7 minutes of the film below, where Scorpion and Sub-Zero come face to face for the first time, kicking off their eternal rivalry:

Will you be watching Mortal Kombat tonight? Sound off in the comments!

Written by ChrisPublished on 2021-04-23 14:08:23
Related Mortal Kombat Articles
7 Fan responses to The new Mortal Kombat (2021) movie is NOW PLAYING!

Monster_Zero

ConversationalistMember1070 XPApr-23-2021 2:20 PM

Can't wait to watch it on my watch!!!!!

Monster_Zero

ConversationalistMember1070 XPApr-23-2021 2:20 PM

Sorry *couch

MartianAdmin19122 XPApr-23-2021 2:27 PM

I was gonna say, at least watch it on your phone or something hahaha a watch screen is a bit small LOL

Kattozilla

ContributorMember880 XPApr-23-2021 2:29 PM

I'm not a huge Mortal Kombat fan myself, but I know my dad really wanted to see it.

Monster_Zero

ConversationalistMember1070 XPApr-23-2021 2:31 PM

My parents used to play it all the time, and my mom had bought MK 11 for my birthday.

Kattozilla

ContributorMember880 XPApr-23-2021 2:36 PM

Once I was playing with a relative and one boss I just flung over an edge and he died, it was hilarious like 'Welp that was the end of that dude'

Monster_Zero

ConversationalistMember1070 XPApr-23-2021 2:38 PM

Heh. I used to do that all the time in a video game called Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects. My cousins called it cheating. I call it a an easy win.

dk