GalaCollider - New 4X-style Indie Game0 RepliesAdd A Reply
Hi everyone :)
My name is Elijah, I'm a part of the NeoCrux team, working as community manager for GalaCollider.
GalaCollider is a 4X-style deck-building hybrid, currently in Alpha stage. It runs on PC/Mac/Linux, and will also run on iPad/Tablets.
Set on an ever-changing star map, players pre build their decks then modify them in-game through the game's 'tech pool.' Explore the galaxy and colonize new sectors, and win in one of three ways:
- Invade your opponent's core world
- Reach the max number of stars first
- Contest all your opponent's sectors with hostile ships
We're currently looking for playtesters for the game! As a playtester, you would:
- Get to see new cards and help shape them
- Author or help develop new ideas and cards for the game
- Give feedback on the UI and gameplay
- Have access to new content
If you're interested in playtesting the game, contact us via our website.
I've been loving playing this game and hope that you will too!
Here's a look at the game:
Sign in to add a reply to this topic!